Thursday, June 24, 2010

Roma By Stephani Warfield

Well we are done, and what an experience it has been here in Roma! I have never been outside the country before so to be away and in a foreign place has been quite an adventure to say the least. It was very overwhelming when I first got here I didn't really know what to expect so I didn't have my high or low standards for this place. But it has really turned out to be really amazing! It baffles my mind to think at only 21 years old I came to a different country practically on my own to study! WOW!! I will never forget this and apppreaciate every second of it! BUT I AM SO READY TO GO HOME I WANT SOME ENCHILADAS!!!! hahahah!! Thank you Dr. Blanch and Dr. Stathisis and the HRTM department for helping us all get to this point! Also a HUGE thank you to Stella!! You are the best!!! LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment