Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last week in the amazing city of Rome

This trip has been an incredible experience. Looking back on all of our weekend travels, the sites we have seen and the great memories we have had I am sad to see the trip coming to an end. This city has allowed us to break out of our shell and experience life in Rome. I am very glad I was allowed this experience with the HRTM Department and I have learned so much through this experience.

I think one of my favorite assignments in the History of Food class would be experiencing all the open-air markets in the city of Rome.


The three experiences that we did as a class which were the Wine and Olive Oil tasting, Roman dinner, and the Cheese making all taught me so much about the Roman culture and History of Food. 

-Lauren Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment